“The library is the temple Learning and learning has Liberated more peoples than All the wars in history”
To cater the academic demands of students the institution has rich library equipped with more than Seven thousand books the process is continues to enrich it with more books enabling student to get information they require. It is equipped with research journals, magazines, newspapers and encyclopedias on various topics. We in this college are acutely aware of the need of a very good library, which may serve both students and staff . Few things can equal the lasting pleasure of a good book carefully read ,and few things can have greater influences in moulding character, and through character even destiny itself.
REGULAR FEATURES OF LIBRARY
- Newspaper clipping s for college activities
- Internet facility for online search and browsing
- Online Periodicals/ journals along with archive .
Library Rules /Guidelines
- Only registered members are allowed to use the Library.
- Registered members are issued a bar-coded library membership identity card.
- Members should produce their ID cards at the entrance of the Library and mention Name
- Roll No. and course in the Visitor Register.
- Readers should observe strict silence and keep their Mobile phones etc. on silent mode in the library premises.
- Student membership of the Library is renewed at the beginning of each Academic Year.
- Library membership ID Card is non-transferable.
- Reference books and Current Periodicals, Textbooks are not issued. (Note: on request these books can be issued for two days) .
- Old issues of periodicals/Magazines are issued only to faculty/Staff members. (Note: on request these periodicals/Magazines can be issued for two days) .
- Borrowers must satisfy themselves with the physical condition of the books before borrowing.
- Members are responsible for books issued against their Library ID’s.
- Books returned after due date will attract a fine of 1 rupee per day.
- Readers should not write in, mark or otherwise disfigure/damage books, furniture etc.
- Library can recall any issued book even before the due date.
- Readers are not allowed to bring personal books into the library.
- Bags/articles will be returned on production of token issued only, in case of loss of token, bag/article will be returned after proper verification and a fine of Rs.10/-(Rupees Ten only.) will be levied.
- Books are issued for a period of 15 days only. Hons. Students are entitled for 5 books and Pass/General students are entitled for 4 books.
- Circulation Service.
- Library provides Reference Service to the users.
- Library provides Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) .
- Library provides CAS (display of new arrivals of books and prepare list of new arrivals).
|Available Books in Library|
|Total No. of Books||7525|
|1||Monday to Friday||10:00AM -3:00PM|
|1||Shift I||11:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|2||Shift II||02:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M|
|Note: No Issue/Return on Saturday.|